Objective: Install the Live Maps Web Console V7
Note: This article was written with the release of V7.5.
- Processor - 2.8 Ghz or better
- 2 GB RAM
- 20 GB of available hard disk space
- .Net Framework 4.0
- ASP .Net 4.0
IIS 7.0 or higher
- Common HTTP Features
- Default Document
- Directory Browsing
- HTTP Errors
- Static Content
- Health and Diagnostics
- HTTP Logging
- Static Content Compression
- Request Filtering
- Windows Authentication
- Application Development
- .NET Extensibility 4.5
- ASP.NET 4.5
- ISAPI Extensions
- ISAPI Filters
If you haven't already, start the installation by either run the Setup.LiveMaps2012.exe from the CD/DVD/ISO or double click on the LiveMaps_V7xxxx.exe self-executable.
1, Click on Install Live Maps Web Console
2. Click Next on the Welcome screen
3. Enter the configuration settings for the Operations Manager Server, and the Operations Manager Web Console URL, then click Next.
Note: It is always better to point these to the Local Management server
4. Choose your Authentication Mode then click Next.
5. Verify the installation folder path and then click Next.
6. Click Next to confirm the installation.
7. IF this web console will be used in conjunction with the Live Maps Mobile app, then enter a SCOM administrator credentials and click on OK.
If this is a standard setup with no Mobile app functionality, then you can click on Skip. This information can be added later after the installation, so if you don't know, just click on Skip.
8.On the Configure Website dialog, Select the port you want to run the web site on. By default we select port 52909. You have the option to select SSL and select the certificate. The binding can be change in IIS Manager later if needed. When you are satisfied with your selection, click on Save.
9. Finally click on Close to complete the installation.